Yes. All online transactions at LisaHsieh.com are handled with industry-standard SSL encryption. When you enter your credit card number into the order form, it is transmitted across the Internet in an encrypted (scrambled) form, and then decoded when it gets to us.
We gladly accept international orders but reserve the right to require payment via bank transfer or international money order. We are capable of responding to written customer service inquiries in English, Spanish, Italian, and Chinese. For shipping methods and costs, please go to our Shipping under Customer Service.
Yes, we do have a Printable Catalog.
Yes, we do. Just subscribe for FREE Email Discounts & Alerts. You won’t often find promo codes on our website as we offer a generous volume pricing to all of our customers. When you do, they’re usually single-use unique codes. To use a promo code or coupon, just enter the code when prompted during the checkout process.
Processing and delivery time depending on what time/day you order, which shipping method you choose and where the order is being delivered.
- For all orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Guam, please allow an additional 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
- The final method of shipment will be determined to ensure your delivery will be on time.
- Want to Track Your Order? Click here to check on your Delivery Status
- 2-Day and Overnight services are not available on packages shipped to PO Box or APO locations.
- For all orders shipped to Canada, only UPS shipping is available at this time.
- Some items are made to order and take 3 to 5 weeks for delivery, they cannot be shipped via 2-Day or Overnight Delivery.
- Estimated delivery times depend on payments and item availability.
- Most orders received by 11:00 am PST (subject to stock and availability) will ship the same day otherwise will leave our warehouse the next business day. Excluded items are noted on the product detail page. The final delivery date is determined by the shipping method selected at checkout. Backordered, special orders, and 3rd party shipment items are excluded from same day order processing and shipping.
We make every effort to maintain our inventory, on occasion; however, we may have fewer items in stock than what you ordered. Should this happen, we will ship you what we have and adjust the amount of your purchase accordingly. We will back-order the remaining product. Regardless of the value of your back-order, we will make every effort to notify you by either phone or email with regard to the status of your order.
Sales tax is applied to all orders shipped in the state of California. We are required by law to collect and submit sales tax in states in which we have a physical presence.
You can pay for your order using your American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card or PayPal. At the present time, we are unable to accept payment using a credit card with a billing address outside of the United States & Canada or issued from a bank outside of the United States. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address (the address your credit card provider has on file for the card you use) when completing your order. Incorrect information may cause a processing delay.
We provide several options to choose from. In the U.S. you can choose from U.S. Priority Mail, U.S Express Mail, FedEx Ground, and FedEx Overnight. For international orders, you can choose from International Global Priority, International Global Express, or FedEx International. For more information on shipping methods, costs, and processing time, please go to the Shipping Policy section under Customer Service. IMPORTANT: FedEx will not deliver to a P.O. Box.
If you can’t find a particular item that you had found before on our website, that means it has been most likely discontinued. Items are usually discontinued because of availability or quality issues, so we will probably not be carrying the item anytime soon.
Each piece is displayed in a carded jewelry bag or pouch. The jewelry is further wrapped within the secure packaging to guarantee the safety of your purchase in transport.
No. Only the billing address will receive an invoice with the prices on it. A packing slip without the prices will be sent with an order being shipped to a different address other than the billing address.
Yes. If you are sending a gift, for just $4.95, we can also send your gift in one of our luxury gift wrapping options. Just click the checkbox to “Add Gift Wrap” on any product page, or at the item level within the cart.